In episode #1063, we discuss why video reach is dying. Tune in to hear what you need to do to avoid this!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Video Reach is Dying- Here’s What You Need to Do
- [00:45] It’s getting harder and harder to get reach with video.
- [01:35] You can’t just ask for comments anymore.
- [02:35] It’s important to collaborate with someone who can get you more reach.
- [03:50] Try simulcasting your videos.
- [04:03] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...