In episode #1063, we discuss why video reach is dying. Tune in to hear what you need to do to avoid this!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Video Reach is Dying- Here’s What You Need to Do
- [00:45] It’s getting harder and harder to get reach with video.
- [01:35] You can’t just ask for comments anymore.
- [02:35] It’s important to collaborate with someone who can get you more reach.
- [03:50] Try simulcasting your videos.
- [04:03] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...