In episode #1063, we discuss why video reach is dying. Tune in to hear what you need to do to avoid this!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Video Reach is Dying- Here’s What You Need to Do
- [00:45] It’s getting harder and harder to get reach with video.
- [01:35] You can’t just ask for comments anymore.
- [02:35] It’s important to collaborate with someone who can get you more reach.
- [03:50] Try simulcasting your videos.
- [04:03] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...