In episode #2257, we talk about the poll we ran to determine the most valuable social channel. Across the different platforms, the highest value was attached to YouTube, and it is not hard to see why. With that being said, each site has its merits and there is nothing to stop you from pursuing an omnichannel approach to maximize the reach of your content. Tune in to hear about some suggestions!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:21] Today’s topic: We Ran A Poll To Determine The Most Valuable Social Channel.
- [00:25] The context of the poll and its findings.
- [01:00] Value of channels depends on the kind of business you are in.
- [01:32] We recommend an omnichannel approach to get as much play as possible
- [01:59] Looking at some comparative YouTube stats.
- [03:01] Subscriber count is not everything, topics are also important.
- [03:49] Creating great content that appeals to the masses.
- [04:31] That is it for today!
- [04:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Alex Hormozi
- Codie Sanchez
- Joe Pompliano
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...