In episode #2257, we talk about the poll we ran to determine the most valuable social channel. Across the different platforms, the highest value was attached to YouTube, and it is not hard to see why. With that being said, each site has its merits and there is nothing to stop you from pursuing an omnichannel approach to maximize the reach of your content. Tune in to hear about some suggestions!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:21] Today’s topic: We Ran A Poll To Determine The Most Valuable Social Channel.
- [00:25] The context of the poll and its findings.
- [01:00] Value of channels depends on the kind of business you are in.
- [01:32] We recommend an omnichannel approach to get as much play as possible
- [01:59] Looking at some comparative YouTube stats.
- [03:01] Subscriber count is not everything, topics are also important.
- [03:49] Creating great content that appeals to the masses.
- [04:31] That is it for today!
- [04:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Alex Hormozi
- Codie Sanchez
- Joe Pompliano
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...