In episode #2257, we talk about the poll we ran to determine the most valuable social channel. Across the different platforms, the highest value was attached to YouTube, and it is not hard to see why. With that being said, each site has its merits and there is nothing to stop you from pursuing an omnichannel approach to maximize the reach of your content. Tune in to hear about some suggestions!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:21] Today’s topic: We Ran A Poll To Determine The Most Valuable Social Channel.
- [00:25] The context of the poll and its findings.
- [01:00] Value of channels depends on the kind of business you are in.
- [01:32] We recommend an omnichannel approach to get as much play as possible
- [01:59] Looking at some comparative YouTube stats.
- [03:01] Subscriber count is not everything, topics are also important.
- [03:49] Creating great content that appeals to the masses.
- [04:31] That is it for today!
- [04:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Alex Hormozi
- Codie Sanchez
- Joe Pompliano
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...