In episode #922, we discuss our free live event! Tune in to hear why and how this free conference in downtown LA came about.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: We’re Throwing a Free Marketing Conference For You
- [00:41] We promised we would throw a conference once we reached 1 Million downloads.
- [01:01] We have now reached that mark and will be throwing the event in downtown L.A.
- [01:20] We don’t have a venue yet.
- [01:30] The event will be a whole day with food and guest speakers.
- [01:45] We might even do a live Marketing School Q&A.
- [02:15] We will put out the information on our Marketing School homepage.
- [02:50] This could be a great networking opportunity.
- [03:25] If this event goes well, we will probably put on more events in the future.
- [04:45] Neither of us is going to plan the event, members of our team obviously will.
- [05:17] That’s it for today!
- [05:40] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...