In episode #922, we discuss our free live event! Tune in to hear why and how this free conference in downtown LA came about.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: We’re Throwing a Free Marketing Conference For You
- [00:41] We promised we would throw a conference once we reached 1 Million downloads.
- [01:01] We have now reached that mark and will be throwing the event in downtown L.A.
- [01:20] We don’t have a venue yet.
- [01:30] The event will be a whole day with food and guest speakers.
- [01:45] We might even do a live Marketing School Q&A.
- [02:15] We will put out the information on our Marketing School homepage.
- [02:50] This could be a great networking opportunity.
- [03:25] If this event goes well, we will probably put on more events in the future.
- [04:45] Neither of us is going to plan the event, members of our team obviously will.
- [05:17] That’s it for today!
- [05:40] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...