What All Bestselling Book Launches Have in Common
In episode #1649, we hear about what bestselling book launches have in common. Neil talks about the company he used when launching his book, and Eric shares why he decided to write Leveling Up. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What All Bestselling Book Launches Have in Common.
- [00:37] What made Neil’s book, Hustle, a bestseller: hiring ResultSource.
- [01:23] Sometimes ‘bestseller’ is an empty signifier and a vanity metric.
- [01:54] The Lindy Effect and the importance of having a book that stands the test of time.
- [02:32] Why Neil wouldn’t write a book again.
- [03:12] Eric’s motivation for writing his book and the hybrid publishing model he chose.
- [04:13] That’s it for today!
- [04:13] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
The Quickest, Easiest Way To Connect With Top Influencers...
7 Marketing Trends We're Excited About for 2021...