What All Bestselling Book Launches Have in Common
In episode #1649, we hear about what bestselling book launches have in common. Neil talks about the company he used when launching his book, and Eric shares why he decided to write Leveling Up. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What All Bestselling Book Launches Have in Common.
- [00:37] What made Neil’s book, Hustle, a bestseller: hiring ResultSource.
- [01:23] Sometimes ‘bestseller’ is an empty signifier and a vanity metric.
- [01:54] The Lindy Effect and the importance of having a book that stands the test of time.
- [02:32] Why Neil wouldn’t write a book again.
- [03:12] Eric’s motivation for writing his book and the hybrid publishing model he chose.
- [04:13] That’s it for today!
- [04:13] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...