In episode #2109, Neil and Eric talk about what all top marketers have in common. The key to being a top marketer is experimentation. No one knows what’s best for a business, and what works for one company may not work for another. Therefore the only way to continually improve is to experiment. Tune in to learn where we get our ideas for experimentation, how we implement what we learn, and much more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What All Top Marketers Have In Common.
- [00:27] Why experimentation is key to being a top marketer.
- [01:00] Being a lifelong learner and how it facilitates experimentation.
- [02:00] Podcast and newsletter recommendations for staying up to date with marketing trends.
- [02:31] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:32] Text us at 310-349-3785 with your comments and feedback.
- [02:44] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- The State of Demand Gen Podcast
- The Brand Marketing Podcast
- Marketing Brew
- Stacked Marketer
- The Wall Street Journal: CMO Today
- Text us at 310-349-3785 with your comments and feedback.
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...