In episode #2109, Neil and Eric talk about what all top marketers have in common. The key to being a top marketer is experimentation. No one knows what’s best for a business, and what works for one company may not work for another. Therefore the only way to continually improve is to experiment. Tune in to learn where we get our ideas for experimentation, how we implement what we learn, and much more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What All Top Marketers Have In Common.
- [00:27] Why experimentation is key to being a top marketer.
- [01:00] Being a lifelong learner and how it facilitates experimentation.
- [02:00] Podcast and newsletter recommendations for staying up to date with marketing trends.
- [02:31] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:32] Text us at 310-349-3785 with your comments and feedback.
- [02:44] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- The State of Demand Gen Podcast
- The Brand Marketing Podcast
- Marketing Brew
- Stacked Marketer
- The Wall Street Journal: CMO Today
- Text us at 310-349-3785 with your comments and feedback.
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....