In Episode #329, Eric and Neil discuss what Alexa Skills are and how to leverage this. Tune in to find out how Alexa makes your life convenient and how Alexa Skills can help your customers access your product or podcast with ease.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: What Are Alexa Skills (and How to Leverage This)?
- 00:46 – You can teach Alexa new skills and reach different types of customers
- 01:01 – You can ask Alexa to play specific podcasts for you
- 01:29 – “It makes your life really convenient”
- 01:35 – Alexa automates your whole life
- 02:28 – If you have an Echo, you can listen to Marketing School by adding the skill
- 02:46 – From Alexa skill, Marketing school has had 136 new customers, 309 new plays and 6 plays per hour
- 03:24 – Don’t expect amazing results from the Alexa yet, but it should work out well
- 03:40 – If you’re in the consumer space, you should be leveraging Alexa but it’s not as important for B2B
- 03:55 – When someone listens to something over and over, it will be on the top of their head
- 04:22 – Listening to podcasts is powerful
- 04:57 – Just search for Alexa Skills Kit
- 05:05 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Alexa automates your whole life.
- Consumers can easily consume your product or podcasts through Alexa Skill.
- Alexa Skills can track the new customers’ behavior right on the platform.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...