In Episode #439, Eric and Neil discuss the major differences between PPC ads on mobile and desktop. Tune in to learn what you need to consider when creating a well-executed ad and the value of testing the experience on every single device.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: What Are the Major Differences Between PPC Ads on Mobile and Desktop?
- 00:37 – You get less text in mobile because of its limitations
- 00:50 – Mobile costs are cheaper
- 01:15 – You’ll see less snippets or other information with mobile ads
- 01:35 – When you’re doing mobile-based ads, you need to fine-tune your landing page depending on the device
- 02:07 – “You have to tailor for experience”
- 02:18 – Have a responsive design and test how it looks on different devices
- 02:40 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 02:52 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 02:28 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- When creating ads, consider the devices that your customers use often.
- Test the ads on EVERY device to fine-tune the experience.
- Keep in mind the limitations in place with mobile ads, especially when it comes to your text.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Syed Balkhi and Eric Siu discuss the power of compounding and the importance of maintaining friendships with other high performers. Syed shares his philosophy of giving unconditionally and compounding...
In episode #2682, we discuss the impact of OpenAI's Sora on the marketing and business world. We highlight the significant loss in market cap experienced by Adobe stock after the announcement of Sora....
In episode #2681 of Marketing School, hosts Eric Siu, Neil Patel, and Ralph Burns along with Kasim Aslam from the Perpetual Traffic podcast delve into the future of agencies and the evolving landscape...