In episode #548, Eric and Neil discuss what Bitcoin has taught them about marketing. Tune in to hear how you can leverage trends for success.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What Bitcoin Can Teach You about Marketing
- [00:45] Everyone is talking about bitcoin.
- [01:10] Bitcoin is an explosive trend right now.
- [01:44] If you can leverage a sexy topic and sell products around it, you can make a TON of money.
- [02:50] 3D printing stock exploded because it was trending for a time.
- [03:18] Ride the wave! Always take advantage of any product or technique’s popularity.
- [03:33] 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing is a great resource for understanding how to ride the wave.
- [04:15] Keep in mind, once everyone has caught onto the popular, buzzworthy, trend, it won’t last. What goes up, must come down.
- [04:55] Time it right and always be early to the trend.
- [05:40] Be patient and shoot for long-term goals.
- [06:15] If you believe in something, stay the course until you achieve success.
- [06:38] Bitcoin is only ten years old. It may take another ten years to see greater success.
- [07:04] If you are not a long-term believer in what you are doing, don’t waste your time on it.
- [07:16] That’s all for today!
- [07:18] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special edition of Crazy Egg, the heat mapping tool.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...