In episode #1893, Neil and Eric talk about What Marketers Can Automate. We cover a range of tools you can use to automate marketing tools, like your emails, texts, and even your SEO. Hear about how to use tools like Hubspot, GetResponse, and Zapier to optimize your marketing!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Can Marketers Automate?
- [00:25] The many tools you can use to automate your email.
- [01:09] If you’re doing something regularly, you should automate it.
- [02:58] How to use a platform like Zapier to bring all your tools together.
- [03:11] How to automate your SEO.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] Go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...