In episode #2165, Neil and Eric ask what high-interest rates mean for marketing? Global interest rates are on the rise, making it more costly for consumers and investors to borrow money. Tune in as we discuss these developments from a marketing perspective, how the industry will be affected by the fact that people are less likely to spend money, and how you can adapt to these changes.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Do High Interest Rates Mean for Marketing?.
- [00:25] An overview of current interest rates and how it affects borrowing.
- [01:10] Why we are seeing a global rise in interest rates.
- [01:45] Neil’s advice to marketers on conversion optimization and customer retention.
- [04:34] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:35] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August in Beverly Hills!
- [04:56] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...