In episode #2165, Neil and Eric ask what high-interest rates mean for marketing? Global interest rates are on the rise, making it more costly for consumers and investors to borrow money. Tune in as we discuss these developments from a marketing perspective, how the industry will be affected by the fact that people are less likely to spend money, and how you can adapt to these changes.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Do High Interest Rates Mean for Marketing?.
- [00:25] An overview of current interest rates and how it affects borrowing.
- [01:10] Why we are seeing a global rise in interest rates.
- [01:45] Neil’s advice to marketers on conversion optimization and customer retention.
- [04:34] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:35] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August in Beverly Hills!
- [04:56] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2180, Neil and Eric talk about why it’s better to share stories of your experiences than to give advice. Whenever you give someone advice you’re taking a risk because you have no way o...