In episode #1573, we share some things you can do when you feel stuck in your marketing strategy. Coming up with new ideas can be as simple as reading a book or blog, or going out for a walk to draw inspiration from your environment. Tune in to hear how you can tap into more creativity by speaking to other people in different industries!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What to do When You Run Out of Marketing Ideas
- [00:46] You often see the same marketing ideas offered across various platforms.
- [01:06] Reading widely can help you come up with new ideas.
- [01:52] Sometimes, switching up what you are doing produces fresh ideas.
- [02:12] We tend to get stuck when we keep focusing on the same things.
- [02:34] Clear your headspace by going for a walk and getting inspiration out there.
- [03:20] Take time to talk to other smart people in your field who are doing interesting things.
- [03:44] Also engage with people who are not in marketing to have different conversations.
- [04:22] Bring something creative from another industry into the world of marketing.
- [04:32] Make use of UserTesting to get ideas and feedback about your website.
- [04:48] That’s it for today!
- [04:49] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...