In Episode #459, Eric and Neil discuss what a healthy link profile looks like. Tune in to learn which sites will help you check your spam score. You’ll also find out why deep links are important.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: What Does a Healthy Link Profile Look Like?
- 00:35 – Check Moz to see your spam score—you’ll see how much spam is on your link profile
- 00:54 – Go to Ahrefs and put in your competitors’ profiles to see their ranking
- 01:18 – If there are a bunch of spammy links, your link profile is NOT healthy
- 01:42 – Deep links are important
- 02:02 – You want to build links to content
- 02:30 – Your link profile has to be relevant
- 02:51 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:00 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:05 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Check your spam score to make sure you don’t come off “spammy”.
- Know your competitors’ link profile and how they’re ranking—that way you can see where you stand.
- Your link profile should always be relevant.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...