In Episode #459, Eric and Neil discuss what a healthy link profile looks like. Tune in to learn which sites will help you check your spam score. You’ll also find out why deep links are important.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: What Does a Healthy Link Profile Look Like?
- 00:35 – Check Moz to see your spam score—you’ll see how much spam is on your link profile
- 00:54 – Go to Ahrefs and put in your competitors’ profiles to see their ranking
- 01:18 – If there are a bunch of spammy links, your link profile is NOT healthy
- 01:42 – Deep links are important
- 02:02 – You want to build links to content
- 02:30 – Your link profile has to be relevant
- 02:51 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:00 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:05 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Check your spam score to make sure you don’t come off “spammy”.
- Know your competitors’ link profile and how they’re ranking—that way you can see where you stand.
- Your link profile should always be relevant.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...