In episode #1562, we talk about what leverage actually means. Neil and Eric discuss the four types of leverage: Capital, labor, code, and media, and which is the most important but difficult to get right. They also share some examples of influencers who have leveraged media successfully to build empires. To hear more, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Does Leverage Actually Mean?
- [00:46] Capital is the first and most commonly known leverage.
- [00:55] Labor is a powerful type of leverage; hire people better than you.
- [01:27] Why code and software are considered the third type of leverage.
- [01:39] Content is king: Media is the fourth and newest type of leverage.
- [02:12] Hear why Neil believes media is the hardest thing for companies to get right.
- [02:58] How the Kardashians have effectively leveraged media to build an empire.
- [03:24] Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as an example of a politician who’s built a successful brand.
- [03:54] If people know who you are, you will have a better shot at success.
- [04:04] Other examples of great brand builders like Gary V and Tim Ferriss.
- [05:06] Whatever you can, focus on the media.
- [05:34] That’s it for today!
- [05:34] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...