What Eric and Neil Would Invest In
In episode #1699, Neil and Eric talk about what they would invest in. With interest rates in many countries at an all-time low, it is a good time to see how you can grow your money. Neil and Eric weigh in on what they are buying and the future value of these purchases. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Eric and Neil Would Invest In.
- [00:26] Why Neil and Eric are talking about investing.
- [00:52] The value of understanding macroeconomics and valuable educational resources.
- [01:54] Why Eric is interested in buying more cashflow at the moment.
- [02:48] Neil’s interest in buying media and the growing value of it.
- [03:19] Find websites similar to yours and see how they are monetizing.
- [04:03] That’s it for today!
- [04:03] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...