What Eric and Neil Would Invest In
In episode #1699, Neil and Eric talk about what they would invest in. With interest rates in many countries at an all-time low, it is a good time to see how you can grow your money. Neil and Eric weigh in on what they are buying and the future value of these purchases. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Eric and Neil Would Invest In.
- [00:26] Why Neil and Eric are talking about investing.
- [00:52] The value of understanding macroeconomics and valuable educational resources.
- [01:54] Why Eric is interested in buying more cashflow at the moment.
- [02:48] Neil’s interest in buying media and the growing value of it.
- [03:19] Find websites similar to yours and see how they are monetizing.
- [04:03] That’s it for today!
- [04:03] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...