In episode #2057, we talk about what Eric learned from launching an NFT! From the first steps of naming your NFT, to who you work with and how to promote it, we quickly cover all the essential lessons that you can use! Tune in to hear Eric talk about collaborating with artists, which platforms to use, the importance of clear messaging, and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Eric Learned From Launching an NFT.
- [00:35] The story of Eric’s NFT: its name and elements.
- [00:59] Unpacking the process of releasing an NFT and the importance of collaboration.
- [01:46] Why Twitter and Discord are essential to the success of an NFT.
- [02:23] Eric shares the revenue numbers associated with the project.
- [03:35] Defining the mission for the artist you are working with.
- [04:35] Promotion and collaboration; pushing hard enough early on.
- [06:00] Consistent management, meetings, and solving issues.
- [06:34] Clear messaging from the get-go; why this pays dividends later on.
- [07:04] Creating a no-brainer offer through your NFT project.
- [07:24] Go to levelingup.com/epic to apply for our live event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Leveling Up Heroes
- Porter Robinson
- $100M Offers
- Alex Hormozi
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...