In episode #2057, we talk about what Eric learned from launching an NFT! From the first steps of naming your NFT, to who you work with and how to promote it, we quickly cover all the essential lessons that you can use! Tune in to hear Eric talk about collaborating with artists, which platforms to use, the importance of clear messaging, and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Eric Learned From Launching an NFT.
- [00:35] The story of Eric’s NFT: its name and elements.
- [00:59] Unpacking the process of releasing an NFT and the importance of collaboration.
- [01:46] Why Twitter and Discord are essential to the success of an NFT.
- [02:23] Eric shares the revenue numbers associated with the project.
- [03:35] Defining the mission for the artist you are working with.
- [04:35] Promotion and collaboration; pushing hard enough early on.
- [06:00] Consistent management, meetings, and solving issues.
- [06:34] Clear messaging from the get-go; why this pays dividends later on.
- [07:04] Creating a no-brainer offer through your NFT project.
- [07:24] Go to levelingup.com/epic to apply for our live event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Leveling Up Heroes
- Porter Robinson
- $100M Offers
- Alex Hormozi
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...