In episode #1543, Eric talks about the money he spends on coaching, and when it is/is not worthwhile. When looking for a coach, find someone you think you can learn from and who you respect, otherwise, you won’t be well-suited to each other. Tune in to learn what role our childhood plays in how we behave in business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Eric Spends $60 000 A Year On Coaching and What He’s Learned.
- [00:41] When Eric first started investing in coaching and what it helped him do.
- [01:08] Hear about the person he met two years ago who got him interested in coaching again.
- [01:37] Think about hiring a coach when you see that person doing the thing you want to do.
- [02:00] Find out what makes the CEO Whisperer’s approach to coaching unique.
- [02:23] Our behavior and programming in business come from our childhoods.
- [03:00] Why you shouldn’t expect to get a lot of value from every single call/meeting.
- [03:24] Keeping in mind that coaching can involve the slow unwinding of issues.
- [03:57] The feedback Eric got about having to slow down and where his striving comes from.
- [05:16] Why Eric believes that coaching is worth the money and advice for those considering it.
- [06:17] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...