In episode #1543, Eric talks about the money he spends on coaching, and when it is/is not worthwhile. When looking for a coach, find someone you think you can learn from and who you respect, otherwise, you won’t be well-suited to each other. Tune in to learn what role our childhood plays in how we behave in business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Eric Spends $60 000 A Year On Coaching and What He’s Learned.
- [00:41] When Eric first started investing in coaching and what it helped him do.
- [01:08] Hear about the person he met two years ago who got him interested in coaching again.
- [01:37] Think about hiring a coach when you see that person doing the thing you want to do.
- [02:00] Find out what makes the CEO Whisperer’s approach to coaching unique.
- [02:23] Our behavior and programming in business come from our childhoods.
- [03:00] Why you shouldn’t expect to get a lot of value from every single call/meeting.
- [03:24] Keeping in mind that coaching can involve the slow unwinding of issues.
- [03:57] The feedback Eric got about having to slow down and where his striving comes from.
- [05:16] Why Eric believes that coaching is worth the money and advice for those considering it.
- [06:17] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...