In episode #1543, Eric talks about the money he spends on coaching, and when it is/is not worthwhile. When looking for a coach, find someone you think you can learn from and who you respect, otherwise, you won’t be well-suited to each other. Tune in to learn what role our childhood plays in how we behave in business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Eric Spends $60 000 A Year On Coaching and What He’s Learned.
- [00:41] When Eric first started investing in coaching and what it helped him do.
- [01:08] Hear about the person he met two years ago who got him interested in coaching again.
- [01:37] Think about hiring a coach when you see that person doing the thing you want to do.
- [02:00] Find out what makes the CEO Whisperer’s approach to coaching unique.
- [02:23] Our behavior and programming in business come from our childhoods.
- [03:00] Why you shouldn’t expect to get a lot of value from every single call/meeting.
- [03:24] Keeping in mind that coaching can involve the slow unwinding of issues.
- [03:57] The feedback Eric got about having to slow down and where his striving comes from.
- [05:16] Why Eric believes that coaching is worth the money and advice for those considering it.
- [06:17] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...