In episode #1187, we talk about the conversation we had with Gary Vaynerchuk’s social team! As one of the leading content marketing personalities in the world, Gary Vee and his large content team has wisdom from which we could all benefit! Tune in hear the tips and ideas they gave us for LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What We Learned from Talking with Gary Vaynerchuk’s Social Team.
- [00:45] Some of the reasons Gary does so well on social media!
- [01:03] The conversation and audit that Gary’s team offered us.
- [01:45] Why to use carousels and how to make multiple impressions on visitors.
- [02:00] Tips for LinkedIn and how things have changed recently.
- [02:34] How long to make your videos on the YouTube.
- [04:01] Posting natively on Facebook and adapting it to the audience.
- [04:35] Why Gary Vee handles his own Twitter account.
- [04:47] The hours of Gary’s content team and why they differ from his agency.
- [06:06] That is it for today!
- [03:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their...
In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage t...
In episode #1230, we give you some tips about when to pass off social media work to an employee or third party organization, and when to do it yourself. The audience that you have built around your pe...