In episode #1187, we talk about the conversation we had with Gary Vaynerchuk’s social team! As one of the leading content marketing personalities in the world, Gary Vee and his large content team has wisdom from which we could all benefit! Tune in hear the tips and ideas they gave us for LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What We Learned from Talking with Gary Vaynerchuk’s Social Team.
- [00:45] Some of the reasons Gary does so well on social media!
- [01:03] The conversation and audit that Gary’s team offered us.
- [01:45] Why to use carousels and how to make multiple impressions on visitors.
- [02:00] Tips for LinkedIn and how things have changed recently.
- [02:34] How long to make your videos on the YouTube.
- [04:01] Posting natively on Facebook and adapting it to the audience.
- [04:35] Why Gary Vee handles his own Twitter account.
- [04:47] The hours of Gary’s content team and why they differ from his agency.
- [06:06] That is it for today!
- [03:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1398 we give you seven unique blog post angles that drive a flood of traffic. From creating visualizations of other popular posts to hosting expert interviews and documenting how you solve...
In episode #1397, we talk about seven simple ways to save money on your marketing! Almost everyone is looking to cut costs at the moment and your marketing budget should be no different. Tune in to he...
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...