In episode #1187, we talk about the conversation we had with Gary Vaynerchuk’s social team! As one of the leading content marketing personalities in the world, Gary Vee and his large content team has wisdom from which we could all benefit! Tune in hear the tips and ideas they gave us for LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What We Learned from Talking with Gary Vaynerchuk’s Social Team.
- [00:45] Some of the reasons Gary does so well on social media!
- [01:03] The conversation and audit that Gary’s team offered us.
- [01:45] Why to use carousels and how to make multiple impressions on visitors.
- [02:00] Tips for LinkedIn and how things have changed recently.
- [02:34] How long to make your videos on the YouTube.
- [04:01] Posting natively on Facebook and adapting it to the audience.
- [04:35] Why Gary Vee handles his own Twitter account.
- [04:47] The hours of Gary’s content team and why they differ from his agency.
- [06:06] That is it for today!
- [03:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....