In episode #1913, Neil and Eric talk about what Facebook’s rebrand to Meta means for marketers. Get a breakdown of the distinctions between web one, two, and three, and learn how to leverage your marketing in the new decentralized online space. For all this and more, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Facebook’s Rebrand to Meta Means For Marketers
- [00:43] How Facebook’s virtual world takes online meetups to a new level of immersion.
- [02:16] Facebook’s metaverse and its similarity to Second Life.
- [03:02] A breakdown of the distinctions between web one, web two, and web three.
- [03:47] How the advent of web three will affect marketers.
- [04:38] What we recommend for marketers on how to participate in web three and how to leverage marketing.
- [05:27] That’s it for today!
- [05:35] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...