In episode #1913, Neil and Eric talk about what Facebook’s rebrand to Meta means for marketers. Get a breakdown of the distinctions between web one, two, and three, and learn how to leverage your marketing in the new decentralized online space. For all this and more, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Facebook’s Rebrand to Meta Means For Marketers
- [00:43] How Facebook’s virtual world takes online meetups to a new level of immersion.
- [02:16] Facebook’s metaverse and its similarity to Second Life.
- [03:02] A breakdown of the distinctions between web one, web two, and web three.
- [03:47] How the advent of web three will affect marketers.
- [04:38] What we recommend for marketers on how to participate in web three and how to leverage marketing.
- [05:27] That’s it for today!
- [05:35] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...