In episode #1556, we talk about what goes into a great piece of creative content! Tuning in, you will hear about customer conversations, user feedback, and the central role of answering objections. We also touch on building from an initial strategy instead of employing needless tactics.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Goes into a Great Creative?
- [00:46] Incorporating user feedback and answering customer questions.
- [01:15] Getting to grips with customer psychology, funnel and decision position and more!
- [02:01] Useful resources for upping your conversational game.
- [02:40] Answering objections — the foundation of a good landing page.
- [03:15] Adopting a strategic standpoint and fitting in your tactics from there.
- [03:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...