In episode #1556, we talk about what goes into a great piece of creative content! Tuning in, you will hear about customer conversations, user feedback, and the central role of answering objections. We also touch on building from an initial strategy instead of employing needless tactics.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Goes into a Great Creative?
- [00:46] Incorporating user feedback and answering customer questions.
- [01:15] Getting to grips with customer psychology, funnel and decision position and more!
- [02:01] Useful resources for upping your conversational game.
- [02:40] Answering objections — the foundation of a good landing page.
- [03:15] Adopting a strategic standpoint and fitting in your tactics from there.
- [03:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...