In episode #837, we discuss traffic patterns. Tune in to hear why losing traffic is normal.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What Goes Up Must Come Down
- [00:40] The stock market is having a bad week.
- [00:55[ The SEO market is fluctuating, as well.
- [01:12] Eventually, everyone’s traffic goes down.
- [02:05] There are always cycles in business.
- [02:20] Every marketing channel changes their algorithm.
- [03:00] Keep innovating and trying new channels. Never let your foot off the gas.
- [04:08] Marketing is now an omni-channel industry. There isn’t just one way to do things anymore.
- [04:33] That’s it for today!
- [04:38] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...