In episode #837, we discuss traffic patterns. Tune in to hear why losing traffic is normal.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What Goes Up Must Come Down
- [00:40] The stock market is having a bad week.
- [00:55[ The SEO market is fluctuating, as well.
- [01:12] Eventually, everyone’s traffic goes down.
- [02:05] There are always cycles in business.
- [02:20] Every marketing channel changes their algorithm.
- [03:00] Keep innovating and trying new channels. Never let your foot off the gas.
- [04:08] Marketing is now an omni-channel industry. There isn’t just one way to do things anymore.
- [04:33] That’s it for today!
- [04:38] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1546, we talk about the underutilized link between email marketing and SEO. Eric and Neil share how leveraging this untapped strategy has helped them grow in leaps and bounds and they shar...
In episode #1545, you will learn more about webinars and some ways to make them more engaging. Even in 2020, webinars are still a great way to drive sales, so it is super important that you make sure ...
In episode #1544, we discuss the value of building a defensible moat around your income. People like Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger like to invest in businesses with a moat for a good reason – th...