In episode #2288, Neil and Eric talk about what Google’s step towards first-party advertising means for you. Recent trends in better privacy protection have been a welcome improvement for individuals but have introduced new challenges for advertisers. Tune in as we discuss Google’s latest step toward first-party advertising and how advertisers can adapt to a changing landscape.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Google’s Step Towards First-Party Advertising Means For You.
- [00:25] How the conversation around data privacy has evolved.
- [00:49] An overview of the new changes that Google has instituted.
- [01:00] Why Google’s changes will improve your ad quality without compromising anyone’s privacy.
- [01:12] Learn how machine learning is creating optimized targeting.
- [01:26] Why big companies like Google and Amazon can provide a roadmap for how to adapt.
- [02:57] Visit https://live.levelingup.com/founders for information on our next Private Founders Events!
- [03:00] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:02] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...