In episode #2288, Neil and Eric talk about what Google’s step towards first-party advertising means for you. Recent trends in better privacy protection have been a welcome improvement for individuals but have introduced new challenges for advertisers. Tune in as we discuss Google’s latest step toward first-party advertising and how advertisers can adapt to a changing landscape.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Google’s Step Towards First-Party Advertising Means For You.
- [00:25] How the conversation around data privacy has evolved.
- [00:49] An overview of the new changes that Google has instituted.
- [01:00] Why Google’s changes will improve your ad quality without compromising anyone’s privacy.
- [01:12] Learn how machine learning is creating optimized targeting.
- [01:26] Why big companies like Google and Amazon can provide a roadmap for how to adapt.
- [02:57] Visit https://live.levelingup.com/founders for information on our next Private Founders Events!
- [03:00] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:02] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...