In episode #2288, Neil and Eric talk about what Google’s step towards first-party advertising means for you. Recent trends in better privacy protection have been a welcome improvement for individuals but have introduced new challenges for advertisers. Tune in as we discuss Google’s latest step toward first-party advertising and how advertisers can adapt to a changing landscape.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Google’s Step Towards First-Party Advertising Means For You.
- [00:25] How the conversation around data privacy has evolved.
- [00:49] An overview of the new changes that Google has instituted.
- [01:00] Why Google’s changes will improve your ad quality without compromising anyone’s privacy.
- [01:12] Learn how machine learning is creating optimized targeting.
- [01:26] Why big companies like Google and Amazon can provide a roadmap for how to adapt.
- [02:57] Visit https://live.levelingup.com/founders for information on our next Private Founders Events!
- [03:00] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:02] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...