In episode #1880, Neil and Eric talk about Intuit’s acquisition of Mailchimp. There are so many valuable lessons that we can all learn from Mailchimp’s slow and steady rise to the top, so tune in to hear it all.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Intuit’s $12B Acquisition of Mailchimp Means
- [00:30] A brief history of MailChimp and Intuit.
- [00:50] The thinking behind why Intuit bought Mail
- [01:42] Hope that we can gain from Mailchimp’s success.
- [03:00] Other lessons we can learn from Mailchimp success.
- [04:26] The benefits of being bootstrapped.
- [05:08] That’s it for today!
- [05:08] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...