In episode #1880, Neil and Eric talk about Intuit’s acquisition of Mailchimp. There are so many valuable lessons that we can all learn from Mailchimp’s slow and steady rise to the top, so tune in to hear it all.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Intuit’s $12B Acquisition of Mailchimp Means
- [00:30] A brief history of MailChimp and Intuit.
- [00:50] The thinking behind why Intuit bought Mail
- [01:42] Hope that we can gain from Mailchimp’s success.
- [03:00] Other lessons we can learn from Mailchimp success.
- [04:26] The benefits of being bootstrapped.
- [05:08] That’s it for today!
- [05:08] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...