In episode #1880, Neil and Eric talk about Intuit’s acquisition of Mailchimp. There are so many valuable lessons that we can all learn from Mailchimp’s slow and steady rise to the top, so tune in to hear it all.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Intuit’s $12B Acquisition of Mailchimp Means
- [00:30] A brief history of MailChimp and Intuit.
- [00:50] The thinking behind why Intuit bought Mail
- [01:42] Hope that we can gain from Mailchimp’s success.
- [03:00] Other lessons we can learn from Mailchimp success.
- [04:26] The benefits of being bootstrapped.
- [05:08] That’s it for today!
- [05:08] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...