In Episode #234, Eric and Neil define what an info product is and discuss how can you create one for your business.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: What Is Info Product and How Can You Create One?
- 00:33 – Eric describes what an info product is
- 00:57 – He learned about info products during his internship
- 01:17 – There are nuances around info product
- 01:25 – You can do 5 to 6-figure launches with info products if done well
- 01:44 – With info product, you’re going to have HUGE refund rates unless your product does what it says it will do
- 01:59 – Your product must solve your audiences’ pain points
- 02:06 – Conduct customer surveys and keep refining your product
- 02:16 – Lean on word-of mouth marketing and keep people happy with your product
- 02:27 – Eric describes how to create an info product
- 02:30 – Repeat or repurpose your content to make it into an info product
- 02:51 – You can use Quicktime or Powerpoint to stream your content
- 03:00 – Get an idea from Udemy and Skillshare about offering a course
- 03:17 – Make your info product concise and organized
- 03:42 – Focus on one area and avoid overwhelming your audience
- 03:46 – Offer your content in different formats
- 04:11 – Create an info product with accountability
- 04:38 – It might seem easy to create a focused info product but it takes time
- 04:51 – Take a look at info products offered by Neil Patel, Brian Dean and Frank Kern
- 05:26 – Subscribe, rate and review and get a chance to win a free copy of Authority Labs
- 05:34 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 05:42 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- If you do your info product well, you WILL make money.
- Create an info product that meets a need—give the people what they want, not what you THINK they want.
- A good info product takes time, patience, and a lot of improvements.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...