In episode #1158, we talk about experiential marketing and what it is! From big campaigns by the likes of Halo and Red Bull to long-running experiential spaces like Disneyland, creating memorable experiences for an audience is a really powerful way to market your brand. Tune in to hear the small ways you can use these ideas in your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What is Experiential Marketing?
- [00:41] Some definitions and examples of experiential marketing.
- [02:55] Customer support and service as a valid type of experiential marketing.
- [04:23] Going above and beyond the status quo; give your audience more!
- [05:10] Committing to the delivery of great content is what will make an audience love you.
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:30] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...