In episode #1158, we talk about experiential marketing and what it is! From big campaigns by the likes of Halo and Red Bull to long-running experiential spaces like Disneyland, creating memorable experiences for an audience is a really powerful way to market your brand. Tune in to hear the small ways you can use these ideas in your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What is Experiential Marketing?
- [00:41] Some definitions and examples of experiential marketing.
- [02:55] Customer support and service as a valid type of experiential marketing.
- [04:23] Going above and beyond the status quo; give your audience more!
- [05:10] Committing to the delivery of great content is what will make an audience love you.
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:30] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...