In episode #1158, we talk about experiential marketing and what it is! From big campaigns by the likes of Halo and Red Bull to long-running experiential spaces like Disneyland, creating memorable experiences for an audience is a really powerful way to market your brand. Tune in to hear the small ways you can use these ideas in your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What is Experiential Marketing?
- [00:41] Some definitions and examples of experiential marketing.
- [02:55] Customer support and service as a valid type of experiential marketing.
- [04:23] Going above and beyond the status quo; give your audience more!
- [05:10] Committing to the delivery of great content is what will make an audience love you.
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:30] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....