In episode #1158, we talk about experiential marketing and what it is! From big campaigns by the likes of Halo and Red Bull to long-running experiential spaces like Disneyland, creating memorable experiences for an audience is a really powerful way to market your brand. Tune in to hear the small ways you can use these ideas in your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What is Experiential Marketing?
- [00:41] Some definitions and examples of experiential marketing.
- [02:55] Customer support and service as a valid type of experiential marketing.
- [04:23] Going above and beyond the status quo; give your audience more!
- [05:10] Committing to the delivery of great content is what will make an audience love you.
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:30] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...