In episode #2155, Neil and Eric unpack Google Analytics 4 (GA4). Tune in for an overview of the next generation of Google Analytics, a new property designed for the future of measurement. Discover how it collects both website and app data to better understand the customer journey and why it uses events instead of session-based data. GA4 also includes privacy controls, such as cookieless metric measurement, and behavioral and conversion modeling. To learn more about this fascinating topic, be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What is Google Analytics 4?
- [00:28] An overview of GA4, the next generation of Google Analytics.
- [00:59] Why GA4 is an excellent analytics tool for all your existing channels.
- [01:54] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [01:55] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August in Beverly Hills!
- [02:08] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...