In episode #2155, Neil and Eric unpack Google Analytics 4 (GA4). Tune in for an overview of the next generation of Google Analytics, a new property designed for the future of measurement. Discover how it collects both website and app data to better understand the customer journey and why it uses events instead of session-based data. GA4 also includes privacy controls, such as cookieless metric measurement, and behavioral and conversion modeling. To learn more about this fascinating topic, be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What is Google Analytics 4?
- [00:28] An overview of GA4, the next generation of Google Analytics.
- [00:59] Why GA4 is an excellent analytics tool for all your existing channels.
- [01:54] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [01:55] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August in Beverly Hills!
- [02:08] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...