In episode #2155, Neil and Eric unpack Google Analytics 4 (GA4). Tune in for an overview of the next generation of Google Analytics, a new property designed for the future of measurement. Discover how it collects both website and app data to better understand the customer journey and why it uses events instead of session-based data. GA4 also includes privacy controls, such as cookieless metric measurement, and behavioral and conversion modeling. To learn more about this fascinating topic, be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What is Google Analytics 4?
- [00:28] An overview of GA4, the next generation of Google Analytics.
- [00:59] Why GA4 is an excellent analytics tool for all your existing channels.
- [01:54] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [01:55] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August in Beverly Hills!
- [02:08] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...