In Episode #321, Eric and Neil discuss what Google My Business is. Tune in to learn how you can leverage Google local listings and how it can BOOST your sales and search ranking.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: What Is Google My Business (and How You Can Leverage It)?
- 00:34 – Google My Business allows to create a free business listing on Google
- 00:41 – You can claim your business and verify it
- 00:57 – Neil claimed his address and verified himself through Google My Business
- 01:30 – The thing with Google My Business software is that you can have multiple spots if you have multiple locations
- 01:55 – You need to get the reviews going, too
- 02:09 – You need to be descriptive and explain what you do
- 02:30 – There are annual guides and you’ll turn up better on Google searches
- 02:43 – Your SEO and links still matter
- 02:56 – Locksmith just claimed a bunch of listings and their sales went up
- 03:32 – Eric has claimed a few listings for himself
- 04:00 – Just don’t abuse it
- 04:09 – You can also check your listings at Google Analytics
- 04:25 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Claiming your listing on Google gets you better chances for turning up on searches.
- At the end of the day, good reviews, SEO and links still matter to the customers.
- Don’t abuse the system, because Google can get you suspended.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...