In Episode #461, Eric and Neil discuss what minimum viable SEO is. Tune in to know the basic things you need to know to win the SEO game.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: What Is Minimum Viable SEO?
- 00:37 – The minimum viable product is the basic product of what you need in order to win in the SEO game
- 00:43 – First is to make sure that your URL is right for your product/service and clear
- 01:08 – Think about your titles, direct correlation and meta descriptions
- 01:35 – With SEO, make sure you have clean code
- 02:04 – Yoast SEO plugin is one tool you can use
- 02:08 – Have breadcrumbs on your site
- 02:25 – Have internal links in place
- 02:38 – Use unique title and description tags
- 02:56 – When you have your blog on your subdomain, you’re losing tons of traffic
- 03:33 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:38 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:46 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Your URL is your identity, make sure it is clear to the consumer.
- Links will help your site generate more organic traffic.
- Use unique titles and descriptions tags.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...