In Episode #318, Eric and Neil discuss what SMS marketing is. Tune in to learn how you can optimize your SMS campaigns and increase those open rates! Eric and Neil also discuss what NOT to do when it comes to SMS.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: What Is SMS Marketing (and How You Can Leverage It)
- 00:42 – SMS stands for Short Method Service
- 01:07 – If someone opts in to your email list and you’re able to get his number, send them a message
- 01:12 – Open rates for text messages are higher
- 01:47 – Neil uses SMS for reminders with their marketing campaigns
- 02:15 – Neil sends SMS reminders for his webinars
- 02:56 – Events should have people asking for attendees’ phone numbers
- 03:38 – When you’re closing a deal, send them a SMS and give them a little value
- 04:11 – When you have leads coming to your site or from WordPress, the details can push them through Zapier then Twilio
- 04:40 – You can do immediate action depending on the lead’s budget
- 05:24 – Call Loop can help you send SMS back and forth
- 06:03 – Tatango is what Neil uses, too
- 06:18 – Don’t be spammy in sending SMS; be respectful!
- 06:51 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- SMS can be sent out as a reminder for your customers for marketing campaigns or webinars.
- Be responsible and respectful in your SMS campaigns—do NOT be spammy.
- Leverage SMS marketing and provide value for your customers to increase those open rates.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...