In episode #2146, Neil and Eric talk about what to expect from the future of advertising. While the future of marketing is set to be much more integrated, there are still a few key obstacles that are preventing this from becoming a reality. Tune in to learn what the biggest challenges are and what solutions we’ll need to see implemented for advertising to become more integrated in the coming years.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Is The Future Of Advertising?
- [00:26] Why we expect the future of marketing to be a lot more integrated.
- [00:41] The challenges of a more integrated approach.
- [00:46] The current lack of tools to integrate your campaign across platforms.
- [01:33] Why tracking needs to improve and the role it plays in advertising today.
- [02:38] The concept of Web 5.0 and what it could mean for marketing.
- [04:20] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:21] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [04:33] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...