In episode #2146, Neil and Eric talk about what to expect from the future of advertising. While the future of marketing is set to be much more integrated, there are still a few key obstacles that are preventing this from becoming a reality. Tune in to learn what the biggest challenges are and what solutions we’ll need to see implemented for advertising to become more integrated in the coming years.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Is The Future Of Advertising?
- [00:26] Why we expect the future of marketing to be a lot more integrated.
- [00:41] The challenges of a more integrated approach.
- [00:46] The current lack of tools to integrate your campaign across platforms.
- [01:33] Why tracking needs to improve and the role it plays in advertising today.
- [02:38] The concept of Web 5.0 and what it could mean for marketing.
- [04:20] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:21] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [04:33] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...