In episode #2146, Neil and Eric talk about what to expect from the future of advertising. While the future of marketing is set to be much more integrated, there are still a few key obstacles that are preventing this from becoming a reality. Tune in to learn what the biggest challenges are and what solutions we’ll need to see implemented for advertising to become more integrated in the coming years.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Is The Future Of Advertising?
- [00:26] Why we expect the future of marketing to be a lot more integrated.
- [00:41] The challenges of a more integrated approach.
- [00:46] The current lack of tools to integrate your campaign across platforms.
- [01:33] Why tracking needs to improve and the role it plays in advertising today.
- [02:38] The concept of Web 5.0 and what it could mean for marketing.
- [04:20] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:21] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [04:33] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...