In episode #2146, Neil and Eric talk about what to expect from the future of advertising. While the future of marketing is set to be much more integrated, there are still a few key obstacles that are preventing this from becoming a reality. Tune in to learn what the biggest challenges are and what solutions we’ll need to see implemented for advertising to become more integrated in the coming years.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Is The Future Of Advertising?
- [00:26] Why we expect the future of marketing to be a lot more integrated.
- [00:41] The challenges of a more integrated approach.
- [00:46] The current lack of tools to integrate your campaign across platforms.
- [01:33] Why tracking needs to improve and the role it plays in advertising today.
- [02:38] The concept of Web 5.0 and what it could mean for marketing.
- [04:20] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:21] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [04:33] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...