In episode #976, we discuss how often you should be blogging. Tune in to hear how often we blog.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What is the Ideal Amount of Blog Posts to Write Each Week?
- [00:35] Eric writes 3-6 posts per week.
- [01:22] Neil only writes 1 post per week.
- [01:52] Eric wants to reach 500,000 unique visits per week, which is why he is heavily pushing content.
- [02:25] Neil feels like the blogosphere is too competitive, so he likes to write on lengthy, meaty post per week.
- [02:51] Take the opposite approach of your competitors’ posts.
- [03:22] Eric’s USC professor friend wrote a blog post about unintended consequences.
- [04:00] Start off slow and steady.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:13] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...