In Episode #452, Eric and Neil discuss the optimal way to create a sitemap. Tune in to learn why creating a sitemap manually is NOT beneficial for you—especially with all the online tools you can leverage today.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: What Is the Optimal Way to Create a Sitemap?
- 00:35 – Eric searches sitemap tools and uses sitemap plugins for WordPress
- 00:52 – You don’t want to create your sitemap manually
- 01:05 – Your site continuously updates and a sitemap tool can do the updates for you automatically
- 01:40 – Sitemaps are important because it is crawled by search engines
- 02:01 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 02:10 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 02:16 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Leverage the sitemap tools and plugins that are available for you online.
- Don’t create your sitemap manually as it needs to be automatically updated.
- A sitemap is SEO 101—put it on your checklist of things-to-do when creating your website.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...