In Episode #72 Eric and Neil discuss they type of content you should be publishing on LinkedIn. Listen as they tackle post-strategy for target audiences, the benefits of posting directly to LinkedIn, the metrics LinkedIn offers, and why you need a personal blog to supplement whatever you post on LinkedIn.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Today’s topic: What kind of content should you publish on LinkedIn?
- 00:45 – LinkedIn built up an organic traffic base
- 00:50 – Benefits of being able to publish on LinkedIn
- 01:12 – Posts rank on Google
- 01:29 – Eric syndicates his posts on LinkedIn
- 01:44 – The more content Neil posts on LinkedIn, the more contact requests he gets
- 02:02 – More contact requests results in more business inquiries
- 02:30 – Posting same content from your blog to LinkedIn doesn’t do as well as unique content
- 03:12 – Add your sites and projects to your LinkedIn profile
- 04:00 – Metrics on LinkedIn posts
- 05:06 – Writing specific, tailored content performs the best
- 05:57 – Google’s duplicate content vs syndicating on LinkedIn
- 06:56 – Blogging on LinkedIn doesn’t mean you don’t need a personal blog
3 Key Points:
- LinkedIn is has evolved from a nifty social media platform for professionals, into a networking juggernaut.
- Utilize LinkedIn for content–it ranks on Google too!
- Unique content does better than posting syndicated content.
- LinkedIn – A social networking service where you can publish content
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...