In Episode #463, Eric and Neil discuss what makes the brand special. Tune in to learn how the big brands become a permanent mark in people’s homes and memories. Eric and Neil discuss how you, too, can make this impression on your customers.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: What Makes a Brand Special?
- 00:35 – Eric shares what makes the iPhone special
- 00:55 – A brand becomes special when it can make those special connections with their audience
- 01:10 – Everybody has a different story for Coca-Cola—this shows how the product touches people’s lives
- 01:51 – The easiest way to find what can make your brand special is by looking at what your competitors are doing
- 01:58 – Do what your competitors are NOT doing, as long as it won’t hurt your brand
- 02:13 – Branding is important
- 02:21 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 02:33 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 02:40 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Connecting with one’s audience is what makes a brand special.
- A brand becomes special once people can share their own stories with their experience with it—it could even be a part of their lives growing up.
- Leverage what your competitors are NOT doing and take advantage of it.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...