In Episode #420, Eric and Neil discuss what makes a brand stand out. Tune in to learn how a brand’s interaction with its customers only leads to customer loyalty and followers who will champion for your brand!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: What Makes a Brand Stand Out?
- 00:40 – The popular brands are everywhere
- 00:52 – Their logos are subtle and reflects their vision and mission
- 00:58 – There’s always a story behind every brand
- 01:26 – “A brand tells a really good story”
- 01:33 – Emotion is another factor for a brand
- 02:12 – Brand’s way of interacting with their customers
- 02:25 – Some by events and some by social media
- 02:33 – Interaction is often taken for granted, but it is important
- 02:48 – Amazon is known for their great customer service
- 03:55 – There are brands that will also send out surveys for their services
- 04:19 – When a brand cares, it makes an immense difference
- 04:30 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 04:42 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 04:50 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Take care of your customers—this is Branding 101.
- The way a brand interacts with their customers reflects, via social media or through events, tells the brand’s personality and story.
- A brand stands out when it can connect with its customers.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...