In Episode #420, Eric and Neil discuss what makes a brand stand out. Tune in to learn how a brand’s interaction with its customers only leads to customer loyalty and followers who will champion for your brand!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: What Makes a Brand Stand Out?
- 00:40 – The popular brands are everywhere
- 00:52 – Their logos are subtle and reflects their vision and mission
- 00:58 – There’s always a story behind every brand
- 01:26 – “A brand tells a really good story”
- 01:33 – Emotion is another factor for a brand
- 02:12 – Brand’s way of interacting with their customers
- 02:25 – Some by events and some by social media
- 02:33 – Interaction is often taken for granted, but it is important
- 02:48 – Amazon is known for their great customer service
- 03:55 – There are brands that will also send out surveys for their services
- 04:19 – When a brand cares, it makes an immense difference
- 04:30 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 04:42 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 04:50 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Take care of your customers—this is Branding 101.
- The way a brand interacts with their customers reflects, via social media or through events, tells the brand’s personality and story.
- A brand stands out when it can connect with its customers.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...