What Marketing Channel Has the Best ROI?
In episode #1705, we ask which marketing channel has the best return on investment. It should not come as a surprise that SEO ranks highest according to our findings, and an important part of this puzzle is the long term nature of investing in SEO. Tune in to hear why SEO is not dead, and why getting into the mindset of an investor is such a helpful step!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Marketing Channel Has the Best ROI?
- [00:33] The results of Neil’s survey on ROI: the power of SEO!
- [01:27] Compounding effects of organic traffic through quality content.
- [02:34] Weaker short term ROI from SEO and sticking it out through this.
- [02:35] Why conversion rate optimization ranks highest as an overall channel.
- [03:33] Links between SEO and the mindset of an investor.
- [04:07] That’s it for today!
- [04:13] Go to marketingschool.io for more resources!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...