In episode #667, Eric and Neil discuss which channels are causing your sales. Tune in to hear how you can track this information.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What Marketing Channel is Really Causing Your Sales?
- [01:03] If you are direct-response marketing, using Wicked Reports can help you succeed.
- [01:20] Wicked Reports will find out when your leads opted in, took actions on your website, and will track how profitable that lead became months down the line.
- [02:02] Google Analytics also has multi-channel attribution.
- [02:27] When thinking about multi-channel attribution, you will find that some channels drive the majority of your revenue. However, marketing is all about the rule of 7.
- [03:30] You can’t always put a price on good will. Some of your social media work won’t show up in analytics.
- [04:20] Segment will take your data points and push it to your CRM.
- [04:46] That’s all for today!
- [04:49] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...