In episode #667, Eric and Neil discuss which channels are causing your sales. Tune in to hear how you can track this information.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What Marketing Channel is Really Causing Your Sales?
- [01:03] If you are direct-response marketing, using Wicked Reports can help you succeed.
- [01:20] Wicked Reports will find out when your leads opted in, took actions on your website, and will track how profitable that lead became months down the line.
- [02:02] Google Analytics also has multi-channel attribution.
- [02:27] When thinking about multi-channel attribution, you will find that some channels drive the majority of your revenue. However, marketing is all about the rule of 7.
- [03:30] You can’t always put a price on good will. Some of your social media work won’t show up in analytics.
- [04:20] Segment will take your data points and push it to your CRM.
- [04:46] That’s all for today!
- [04:49] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...