In episode #667, Eric and Neil discuss which channels are causing your sales. Tune in to hear how you can track this information.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What Marketing Channel is Really Causing Your Sales?
- [01:03] If you are direct-response marketing, using Wicked Reports can help you succeed.
- [01:20] Wicked Reports will find out when your leads opted in, took actions on your website, and will track how profitable that lead became months down the line.
- [02:02] Google Analytics also has multi-channel attribution.
- [02:27] When thinking about multi-channel attribution, you will find that some channels drive the majority of your revenue. However, marketing is all about the rule of 7.
- [03:30] You can’t always put a price on good will. Some of your social media work won’t show up in analytics.
- [04:20] Segment will take your data points and push it to your CRM.
- [04:46] That’s all for today!
- [04:49] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...