In episode #1851, Neil and Eric talk about different the ‘free’ marketing channels out there. While sweat equity is still a cost, there are many styles of marketing that still technically cost very little but can go a long way. Short-form videos, going live, and collaborations are just a few!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Marketing Channels Are Truly Free?
- [00:33] The low time versus high potential gain of short video content.
- [01:29] Partnerships are ‘free’ but they go a long way.
- [01:43] How to judge whether a social platform is worth your time.
- [02:23] The success of Eric’s collaboration with Chris Do.
- [03:10] Going live with people on Instagram.
- [03:10] DMs are free too!
- [04:27] That’s it for today!
- [02:30] Go to marketingschool.io/live to join our community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...