In episode #1227, we talk about what marketing investments we will be making for the next ten years. The trends we consider to be worth your capital in the coming years are data leveraging, platform integration, the freemium strategy, personal brand building, and the continuing rise of chat based business models. If you are looking for ways to think about growing a business in the long term be sure catch this one!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Marketing Investments for the Next Ten Years.
- [00:33] Find out how to use data to your advantage in an ethical manner.
- [01:24] Tap the audiences of other platforms by integrating into them with plugins/extensions.
- [02:37] Build great products and use the freemium marketing strategy.
- [03:49] The value of stopping focusing on immediate ROI but rather building a brand.
- [05:43] Why voice/chat text models are is still on the rise.
- [06:40] That’s it for today!
- [06:43] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Single Grain
- Google Data Studio
- Google Analytics
- Beats By Dre
- Dr Dre
- Lebron James
- Kobe Bryant
- Kylie Jenner
- Kylie Cosmetics
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...