In episode #1227, we talk about what marketing investments we will be making for the next ten years. The trends we consider to be worth your capital in the coming years are data leveraging, platform integration, the freemium strategy, personal brand building, and the continuing rise of chat based business models. If you are looking for ways to think about growing a business in the long term be sure catch this one!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our Marketing Investments for the Next Ten Years.
- [00:33] Find out how to use data to your advantage in an ethical manner.
- [01:24] Tap the audiences of other platforms by integrating into them with plugins/extensions.
- [02:37] Build great products and use the freemium marketing strategy.
- [03:49] The value of stopping focusing on immediate ROI but rather building a brand.
- [05:43] Why voice/chat text models are is still on the rise.
- [06:40] That’s it for today!
- [06:43] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Single Grain
- Google Data Studio
- Google Analytics
- Beats By Dre
- Dr Dre
- Lebron James
- Kobe Bryant
- Kylie Jenner
- Kylie Cosmetics
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...