In episode #1949, Neil and Eric talk about what marketing roles Web3 companies are hiring for. We look at how competent marketers can adapt to marketing for Web3 and the roles that will be needed to foster community. Tune in to learn more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Marketing Roles Are Web3 Companies Hiring For?
- [00:36] The marketing roles that are critical to keeping up with the rise of Web3.
- [00:45] Community managers and other roles that are required to foster community.
- [02:20] How those who are good at marketing Web 2.0 can adapt to Web3.
- [03:23] How to learn about Web3 using apps like Twitter and Discord.
- [04:12] That’s it for today!
- [04:27] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...