In episode #1949, Neil and Eric talk about what marketing roles Web3 companies are hiring for. We look at how competent marketers can adapt to marketing for Web3 and the roles that will be needed to foster community. Tune in to learn more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Marketing Roles Are Web3 Companies Hiring For?
- [00:36] The marketing roles that are critical to keeping up with the rise of Web3.
- [00:45] Community managers and other roles that are required to foster community.
- [02:20] How those who are good at marketing Web 2.0 can adapt to Web3.
- [03:23] How to learn about Web3 using apps like Twitter and Discord.
- [04:12] That’s it for today!
- [04:27] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...