In episode #1949, Neil and Eric talk about what marketing roles Web3 companies are hiring for. We look at how competent marketers can adapt to marketing for Web3 and the roles that will be needed to foster community. Tune in to learn more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Marketing Roles Are Web3 Companies Hiring For?
- [00:36] The marketing roles that are critical to keeping up with the rise of Web3.
- [00:45] Community managers and other roles that are required to foster community.
- [02:20] How those who are good at marketing Web 2.0 can adapt to Web3.
- [03:23] How to learn about Web3 using apps like Twitter and Discord.
- [04:12] That’s it for today!
- [04:27] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...