In episode #1949, Neil and Eric talk about what marketing roles Web3 companies are hiring for. We look at how competent marketers can adapt to marketing for Web3 and the roles that will be needed to foster community. Tune in to learn more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Marketing Roles Are Web3 Companies Hiring For?
- [00:36] The marketing roles that are critical to keeping up with the rise of Web3.
- [00:45] Community managers and other roles that are required to foster community.
- [02:20] How those who are good at marketing Web 2.0 can adapt to Web3.
- [03:23] How to learn about Web3 using apps like Twitter and Discord.
- [04:12] That’s it for today!
- [04:27] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...