What MrBeast Burger Tells You About The Future of Influencer Marketing
In episode #1639, we explore what the MrBeast burger says about the future of influencer marketing. Recently MrBeast opened 300 burger joints at once and this initiative has been very successful due to the fact that he has leveraged his influence and partnered up to sell a product. Tune in to find out how brands and celebrities can successfully partner to make one plus one equal four today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What MrBeast Burger Tells You About The Future of Influencer Marketing.
- [00:36] Introducing YouTuber MrBeast and the 300 burger joints he opened at once.
- [01:10] How much per year MrBeast’s burger joints will make.
- [01:18] The notion that influencer marketing will blow up very soon.
- [01:36] Brands that have used influencer marketing effectively.
- [01:55] What brands that have been unsuccessful with influencer marketing have got wrong.
- [02:33] What clout kitchens are and how they combine a back-end service with an influencer.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:11] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...