What MrBeast Burger Tells You About The Future of Influencer Marketing
In episode #1639, we explore what the MrBeast burger says about the future of influencer marketing. Recently MrBeast opened 300 burger joints at once and this initiative has been very successful due to the fact that he has leveraged his influence and partnered up to sell a product. Tune in to find out how brands and celebrities can successfully partner to make one plus one equal four today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What MrBeast Burger Tells You About The Future of Influencer Marketing.
- [00:36] Introducing YouTuber MrBeast and the 300 burger joints he opened at once.
- [01:10] How much per year MrBeast’s burger joints will make.
- [01:18] The notion that influencer marketing will blow up very soon.
- [01:36] Brands that have used influencer marketing effectively.
- [01:55] What brands that have been unsuccessful with influencer marketing have got wrong.
- [02:33] What clout kitchens are and how they combine a back-end service with an influencer.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:11] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...