In episode #1850, Neil and Eric talk about the benefits of their TV appearances from a marketing perspective. Being on TV might make you feel famous but rarely does it translate into any immediate leads or ROI. However, TV appearances create credibility, and if used correctly, can have beneficial effects in the long term.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Neil and Eric Learned From Being On TV.
- [00:49] Weighing up the poor ROI versus the big credibility of being on TV.
- [01:20] The long-term project of brand building.
- [01:56] How to use the proof of your TV appearances in your marketing.
- [02:29] That’s it for today!
- [02:30] Go to marketingschool.io/jobs to get access to our jobs board.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...