In episode #1850, Neil and Eric talk about the benefits of their TV appearances from a marketing perspective. Being on TV might make you feel famous but rarely does it translate into any immediate leads or ROI. However, TV appearances create credibility, and if used correctly, can have beneficial effects in the long term.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Neil and Eric Learned From Being On TV.
- [00:49] Weighing up the poor ROI versus the big credibility of being on TV.
- [01:20] The long-term project of brand building.
- [01:56] How to use the proof of your TV appearances in your marketing.
- [02:29] That’s it for today!
- [02:30] Go to marketingschool.io/jobs to get access to our jobs board.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...