In episode #1850, Neil and Eric talk about the benefits of their TV appearances from a marketing perspective. Being on TV might make you feel famous but rarely does it translate into any immediate leads or ROI. However, TV appearances create credibility, and if used correctly, can have beneficial effects in the long term.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Neil and Eric Learned From Being On TV.
- [00:49] Weighing up the poor ROI versus the big credibility of being on TV.
- [01:20] The long-term project of brand building.
- [01:56] How to use the proof of your TV appearances in your marketing.
- [02:29] That’s it for today!
- [02:30] Go to marketingschool.io/jobs to get access to our jobs board.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...