In episode #1850, Neil and Eric talk about the benefits of their TV appearances from a marketing perspective. Being on TV might make you feel famous but rarely does it translate into any immediate leads or ROI. However, TV appearances create credibility, and if used correctly, can have beneficial effects in the long term.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Neil and Eric Learned From Being On TV.
- [00:49] Weighing up the poor ROI versus the big credibility of being on TV.
- [01:20] The long-term project of brand building.
- [01:56] How to use the proof of your TV appearances in your marketing.
- [02:29] That’s it for today!
- [02:30] Go to marketingschool.io/jobs to get access to our jobs board.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...