In episode #2059, Neil and Eric talk about what they invest in and share tips for how to think about investing. While there are many different investment theses out there, we recommend that you invest in yourself, invest in what you know best, think long-term, and don’t try to take profits too early!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Neil & Eric Are Investing In (How To Think About It)
- [00:41] Why you should invest in what you know the best.
- [01:45] The best investment you can make is in yourself.
- [02:37] Delay profits for the long-term.
- [03:41] Famous quotes and concepts to help with investing.
- [05:08] That’s it for today.
- [05:09] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Sign up for our live event in Austin from the 25th to the 27th of April: levelingup.com/epic
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....