In episode #2059, Neil and Eric talk about what they invest in and share tips for how to think about investing. While there are many different investment theses out there, we recommend that you invest in yourself, invest in what you know best, think long-term, and don’t try to take profits too early!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Neil & Eric Are Investing In (How To Think About It)
- [00:41] Why you should invest in what you know the best.
- [01:45] The best investment you can make is in yourself.
- [02:37] Delay profits for the long-term.
- [03:41] Famous quotes and concepts to help with investing.
- [05:08] That’s it for today.
- [05:09] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Sign up for our live event in Austin from the 25th to the 27th of April: levelingup.com/epic
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...