In episode #1796, you will hear about what Neil and Eric would invest in today. No, it’s not cryptos or NFTs or the latest stocks; it’s something you already have easy access to! Tune in today to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Neil & Eric Would Invest In Today.
- [00:40] Why Neil recommends investing in yourself first and foremost.
- [01:18] You get rich by doing something really, really well, so learn as much as you can!
- [01:51] The difference between masterminds and peer groups.
- [03:18] If you don’t have money to join a mastermind, start your own one.
- [03:50] Books are another great way for you to level up your knowledge.
- [04:30] You can never go wrong if you invest in yourself.
- [04:38] That’s it for today!
- [04:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...