In episode #1796, you will hear about what Neil and Eric would invest in today. No, it’s not cryptos or NFTs or the latest stocks; it’s something you already have easy access to! Tune in today to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Neil & Eric Would Invest In Today.
- [00:40] Why Neil recommends investing in yourself first and foremost.
- [01:18] You get rich by doing something really, really well, so learn as much as you can!
- [01:51] The difference between masterminds and peer groups.
- [03:18] If you don’t have money to join a mastermind, start your own one.
- [03:50] Books are another great way for you to level up your knowledge.
- [04:30] You can never go wrong if you invest in yourself.
- [04:38] That’s it for today!
- [04:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he c...
In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring t...
In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile t...