In episode #2046, Neil and Eric interrogate what Neil learned from responding to 75,441 comments. When you respond to thousands of comments you build a deeper relationship with your audience. Tuning in you’ll gain insight into what Neil has learned from responding to tens of thousands of comments and what his practical tips are for getting through them all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Neil Learned From Responding to 75,441 Comments.
- [00:30] How responding to so many comments helped Neil build a deeper connection with his audience.
- [01:08] Some of the in-depth responses that Neil has given to people who have left comments and the amount of work that goes into that.
- [02:08] Neil’s practical tips on how to prioritize comments.
- [02:39] How to use comments for finding topics for your content.
- [03:40] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:45] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...