In episode #2046, Neil and Eric interrogate what Neil learned from responding to 75,441 comments. When you respond to thousands of comments you build a deeper relationship with your audience. Tuning in you’ll gain insight into what Neil has learned from responding to tens of thousands of comments and what his practical tips are for getting through them all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Neil Learned From Responding to 75,441 Comments.
- [00:30] How responding to so many comments helped Neil build a deeper connection with his audience.
- [01:08] Some of the in-depth responses that Neil has given to people who have left comments and the amount of work that goes into that.
- [02:08] Neil’s practical tips on how to prioritize comments.
- [02:39] How to use comments for finding topics for your content.
- [03:40] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:45] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...