In episode #2046, Neil and Eric interrogate what Neil learned from responding to 75,441 comments. When you respond to thousands of comments you build a deeper relationship with your audience. Tuning in you’ll gain insight into what Neil has learned from responding to tens of thousands of comments and what his practical tips are for getting through them all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Neil Learned From Responding to 75,441 Comments.
- [00:30] How responding to so many comments helped Neil build a deeper connection with his audience.
- [01:08] Some of the in-depth responses that Neil has given to people who have left comments and the amount of work that goes into that.
- [02:08] Neil’s practical tips on how to prioritize comments.
- [02:39] How to use comments for finding topics for your content.
- [03:40] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:45] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....