In episode #2046, Neil and Eric interrogate what Neil learned from responding to 75,441 comments. When you respond to thousands of comments you build a deeper relationship with your audience. Tuning in you’ll gain insight into what Neil has learned from responding to tens of thousands of comments and what his practical tips are for getting through them all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: What Neil Learned From Responding to 75,441 Comments.
- [00:30] How responding to so many comments helped Neil build a deeper connection with his audience.
- [01:08] Some of the in-depth responses that Neil has given to people who have left comments and the amount of work that goes into that.
- [02:08] Neil’s practical tips on how to prioritize comments.
- [02:39] How to use comments for finding topics for your content.
- [03:40] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:45] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...