In episode #1849, Neil talks about the quirky TV ad campaign he has been running and the benefits of branding. Often in marketing, we have to make choices that don’t generate immediate ROI, and branding is one of them. Tune in and hear how this branding move from Neil has influenced perceptions around the size of his company and the effects this will have long-term.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Neil Learned From TV Ads.
- [00:30] The humorous theme of the TV ads Neil has been running.
- [01:24] How much Neil spent on his ads why he felt this tactic was worth a try.
- [03:10] Whether the campaign has been a success so far and why.
- [04:00] Branding and how the perception of Neil’s company has changed.
- [04:21] Perspectives around the short versus long-term ROI of branding.
- [05:43] That’s it for today!
- [05:54] Go to marketingschool.io/jobs to let access to our jobs board.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....