In episode #881, we discuss what no one tells you about content marketing. Tune in to hear what you need to know about keeping traffic up on your posts.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What No One Tells You About Content Marketing
- [00:35] The key isn’t just writing new content and promoting it.
- [00:55] You have to update your old content.
- [01:07] Kill off your irrelevant content.
- [02:05] Have a methodical process for updating and repurposing your content.
- [02:30] Eric’s team kept adding paragraphs to old content that was doing well and each time they added new copy, visits jumped up significantly.
- [03:37] You should be evaluating your content once per year, but ideally once every few months.
- [04:09] That’s it for today!
- [04:13] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...