In episode #881, we discuss what no one tells you about content marketing. Tune in to hear what you need to know about keeping traffic up on your posts.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What No One Tells You About Content Marketing
- [00:35] The key isn’t just writing new content and promoting it.
- [00:55] You have to update your old content.
- [01:07] Kill off your irrelevant content.
- [02:05] Have a methodical process for updating and repurposing your content.
- [02:30] Eric’s team kept adding paragraphs to old content that was doing well and each time they added new copy, visits jumped up significantly.
- [03:37] You should be evaluating your content once per year, but ideally once every few months.
- [04:09] That’s it for today!
- [04:13] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2103, we talk about how we'd grow our podcast to five million downloads per month in the future. After the last few years of amazing growth, we are so excited about where we might be heade...
In episode #2102, we talk about how to screen for SEO talent in 2022! When building the best team that you can, you need a good process to vet potential hires and we are here to make this just a littl...
In episode #2101, Neil and Eric talk about what to do if you’re on the verge of bankruptcy. It’s okay to fail and try new things, and bankruptcy shouldn’t be associated with shame or stigma. Tun...