In episode #881, we discuss what no one tells you about content marketing. Tune in to hear what you need to know about keeping traffic up on your posts.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What No One Tells You About Content Marketing
- [00:35] The key isn’t just writing new content and promoting it.
- [00:55] You have to update your old content.
- [01:07] Kill off your irrelevant content.
- [02:05] Have a methodical process for updating and repurposing your content.
- [02:30] Eric’s team kept adding paragraphs to old content that was doing well and each time they added new copy, visits jumped up significantly.
- [03:37] You should be evaluating your content once per year, but ideally once every few months.
- [04:09] That’s it for today!
- [04:13] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...