In episode #1890, Neil and Eric talk about What Their Typical Mondays Look Like. Neil shares why he is a fan of having an open schedule on a Monday, and Eric gets into operating at a higher level and why he likes to use Mondays for strategy meetings. For all this and more, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Our Typical Mondays Look Like.
- [00:50] Neil’s typical Monday and why he likes an open schedule.
- [01:39] Eric’s typical Monday and why they tend to be meeting-heavy.
- [02:55] Why you should bear your entire week in mind and possibly use Monday to plan.
- [03:35] That’s it for today!
- [03:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...