In episode #1890, Neil and Eric talk about What Their Typical Mondays Look Like. Neil shares why he is a fan of having an open schedule on a Monday, and Eric gets into operating at a higher level and why he likes to use Mondays for strategy meetings. For all this and more, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Our Typical Mondays Look Like.
- [00:50] Neil’s typical Monday and why he likes an open schedule.
- [01:39] Eric’s typical Monday and why they tend to be meeting-heavy.
- [02:55] Why you should bear your entire week in mind and possibly use Monday to plan.
- [03:35] That’s it for today!
- [03:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...