In Episode #456, Eric and Neil discuss what you should do to combat your declining Facebook reach. Tune in to learn the tactics you can employ today to grow your reach and why boosting posts to gain more traffic may not work to your advantage.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: What Should You Do to Combat Your Declining Facebook Reach?
- 00:40 – Facebook keeps on screwing everyone over
- 00:50 – The algorithms are changing and this will push people to boost their ads
- 01:20 – Boosting posts for traffic does NOT work
- 01:38 – Boosting pages for engagement can work, but it’s expensive
- 02:00 – Facebook Watch is going after YouTube
- 02:18 – Eric and Neil are thinking of using live stream on Facebook and YouTube
- 02:38 – Diversify—use other platforms to boost your Facebook reach
- 02:59 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:06 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:10 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Facebook’s algorithm is constantly changing which can disrupt people’s marketing campaigns.
- Boosting posts is expensive and will not work if your video is not viral.
- Leverage other platforms to increase your Facebook reach.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...