In episode #845, we discuss what to do when marketing becomes too expensive. Tune in to hear what your best bets are.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What Should You Do When Marketing is too Expensive?
- [00:36] Each year, the costs go up.
- [00:45] The majority of companies spend the most on Google Adwords and then Facebook ads.
- [01:05] Those channels produce good ROI.
- [01:19] However, the best ROI comes from conversion optimization.
- [01:46] Profitwell is a pricing services company.
- [02:14] Profitwell has discussed how the cost of acquiring customers continues to rise.
- [02:36] They have found that content marketing remains effective.
- [03:25] When leveraging CRO, it’s about improving the lifetime value of each customer.
- [03:47] Clickfunnels will help you maximize your funnel.
- [04:40] It’s rare that people focus on the lifetime value of their customers.
- [04:47] That’s it for today!
- [04:52] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....