In episode #845, we discuss what to do when marketing becomes too expensive. Tune in to hear what your best bets are.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What Should You Do When Marketing is too Expensive?
- [00:36] Each year, the costs go up.
- [00:45] The majority of companies spend the most on Google Adwords and then Facebook ads.
- [01:05] Those channels produce good ROI.
- [01:19] However, the best ROI comes from conversion optimization.
- [01:46] Profitwell is a pricing services company.
- [02:14] Profitwell has discussed how the cost of acquiring customers continues to rise.
- [02:36] They have found that content marketing remains effective.
- [03:25] When leveraging CRO, it’s about improving the lifetime value of each customer.
- [03:47] Clickfunnels will help you maximize your funnel.
- [04:40] It’s rare that people focus on the lifetime value of their customers.
- [04:47] That’s it for today!
- [04:52] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get thi...
In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can...
In episode #1172, we discuss the best ways to do a blazing fast audit of a website! There are a ton of tools that make this process easy, cheap, and effective. Today we unpack which ones we use and wh...