In episode #741, Eric and Neil discuss what you should do with visitors who don’t buy. Tune in to hear how you should follow up with people who didn’t convert.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What Should You Do With All of Your Visitors Who Don’t Buy
- [00:34] Survey those customers who do not buy.
- [00:50] If you have 100 visitors, you will be lucky if 5 people make a purchase.
- [01:06] Sure, you could look at Google Analytics, but you won’t know why people aren’t converting.
- [01:30] If you survey your audience, you can learn from mistakes and boost conversions.
- [02:15] SurveyMonkey and Qualaroo are great tools to use.
- [02:30] Eric also likes TypeForm.
- [03:20] Eric likes the question “Were you considering joining the Digital XP Accelerator?” because the answers let him know that the messaging wasn’t aligning with people’s pay-points.
- [04:06] Follow up with an email or phone call and try to convince those surveyed to buy.
- [04:20] Even if they don’t buy, this will give you a clearer idea of why they did not.
- [04:41] That’s all for today!
- [04:46] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...